Dried Product Protection
What is a Drum Liner?
Round bottom, barrier foil drum and pail liners provide complete climatic protection for products which can deteriorate due to the ingress of moisture and / or oxygen.
Round bottom drum liners are manufactured in a wide variety of diameters from 125mm up to 600mm, custom made to your requirements. The drum liners are available in different barrier foil material combinations to cater for hot fill applications and anti static.
The drum liners can be shaped for easier cuffing and the perfect round bottom fit ensures maximum filling capacity. Product waste is reduced due to the liner fitting the exact shape of the drum, and the drum can also be recycled.
- Eliminates product damage
- Allows steel drums to be downgraded to fibreboard or corrugated
- Manufactured in a wide variety of diameters up to 55 gallon (200ltr)
- Custom made to suit your size requirements
- Suitable for hot fill product up to 160°C
- Allows drums to be re-used without cleaning
- No product waste with liner stripping easily away from product
- Eliminates pre-drying/re-drying
- Granules and flakes
- Polymers and resins
- Adhesives, including reactive hot melt
- Pigments and dyes
- Hot fill products