Protective Packaging’s expertise is in the design, manufacture and supply of a range of barrier foil packaging for all industries.
Our in-house manufacturing facilities consist of hand fabrication and automated manufacture, as well as on-site laboratory testing.
All of our key products are manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 standards in ISO 14001:2015 certified facilities.
- 24hr turnaround focusing on quality and on-time delivery
- No minimum order quantities
- No limitation on size, shape or style
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Climatic packaging solutions tailored to your bespoke requirements
- In-house R&D capabilities including bespoke laminate structure development
- Materials are manufactured in BRCGS accredited facilities
- 600+ years of collective experience within the industry
- Experienced in serving all sizes of business from owner-operated enterprises to multi-national corporations
- A Carbon Neutral certified business
- Replicated manufacturing facilities on either side of the Atlantic, ensuring truly global reach
- On-site laboratory for the testing of laminate and product performance
In-house designed, collaboratively-built cutting-edge conversion equipment specifically designed for the production of;
- 3D Barrier bags
- Flat bags and Pouches
Our hand fabrication facility has no limitations in terms of size, quantity and bag style of barrier bags and liners that can be manufactured.
From bags to accommodate an aircraft fuselage to small pouches for pharmaceutical powder, our manufacturing capabilities can meet all of your climatic packaging needs.
All our packaging is produced bespoke to your requirements, with no minimum order quantities and 24-hour turnaround times.
Laminate Grade Options
Multiple aluminium and polymer combinations to provide different characteristics of strength and application performance, including;
- FDA and European Pharmacopoeia approved
- Military approved (MIL-PRF-131L Class 1, DEF STAN 81-147, NF H 00310, DIN 55 531)
- NATO Green
- Static dissipative
- Metallised duplexes
- Transparent high-barrier duplex
Benefits of Barrier Foil Packaging
- Greatly extended shelf life
- Original properties of taste, colour, odour and texture retained
- Residual moisture and oxygen levels maintained within the desired levels
- Reduced need for expensive modified atmosphere warehousing
- Ensures cleanliness of the outer container
- Prevents odour transfer in or out