Exciting new training programme at Protective Packaging Ltd.
This is a hands-on, ground-up 3 year training programme where successful applicants will begin in our Production team learning how to make our product and then proceed to learn many aspects of Quality, Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistics, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, HR and Accounts.
How the programme works:
- Observing, practicing and demonstrating skills in each department.
- Receive internal and external training for each department.
- Complete end of module assessments.
As well as gaining invaluable insight, understanding and experience in all departments, you will become an integral part of our team, with the opportunity to progress to a leadership role.
- Keen to learn and develop
- Able to follow instructions carefully with great attention to detail
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Competent literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Flexibility to travel locally and abroad is a must for this role
You also get:
- Quarterly company lunches
- Pension – access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Early finish on a Friday
- Employee of the month, quarter and year awards
- Fresh fruit daily
- Special birthday recognition
- Health care plan options
- Free flu vaccinations
40 hours per week, 8am – 5pm Monday-Thursday, 8am – 4.10pm on Fridays.
To apply please submit your application.